Kok ping's blog

Thursday, May 28, 2009

When days turn bad...

Schooled from monday to thursday as per normal. Had extra revision lecture for DBAS today. And that marks the end of school till next week term tests.

Rotted at Town with SKY, Ivan and Tjoa... Circled around the place like no one business. There's this interviewee who interviewed me and I thought the camera-men were doing nothing, as in he did not intend to film me. (Because he is holding his camera downwards, never prepared at all) So I thought it was some redundant interview/play and I answered the FIRST question she asked. Just straightaway/immediately/impromptuly the camera-men got his camera up like WHAT?! OMG. That seriously scared the hell out of me!

PS; SIM KEN YONG, JOALI TJOA, IVAN LEE TUAN AIK. THANKS AH. This is what friends are for! GOOD.

After that, I got myself freed, of course. But I hope I won't be appearing on TV, Newspaper, ChannelNewsAsia or what will do. NMAD.

I got a new stuff for myself. Happy belated birthday! Cheers.

That's all. Rotted and crapped some 'SKY's YELLOW/MERCHANDISE JOKES'. lol. Hilarious, super.


PS; days haven't been good for you. I hope things will get better and great again okay? Please stay cheerful.

I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]